Incoming calls going straight to voicemail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by teldata1, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teldata1

I have a strange issue with one of the systems I manage. Basically more often than not, incoming calls that are supposed to go to a ring group, do not ring at the extensions in the group, but instead go directly to the digital receptionist.. if the user then dials an extension number, it will go directly to the voicemail of that user.

Other times, only one out of the two extensions in the ring group will ring.

Anyone else experience this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mortenjorge

Hi,

Please provide logs from your activity log :)

then i'll be happy to check it :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hogan71088

I've experienced it but just with DDI's not a ring group. Never did get to the bottom of it it seemed to disappear.

4. DBriggs

I'm new to the 3CX scene, sorry for the lack of knowledge here. I'm experiencing this on my initial voip setup, and am in hopes that by now, someone found a resolution. I don't have an extensive activity log to provide, since it's still in the setup mode for my client. 3CX version 15.5.
    Thank you kindly,
    D.

5. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

We would still need logs - turned on in verbose... restart the 3cx services. place a test call and capture the details of what is happening.

6. DBriggs

First...thank you for stepping in to offer support/assistance, it's much appreciated! I know that it will be awhile before I'm proficient enough to be on the giving side. The good news is, I was able to resolve my issue. A bit of information concerning the sip trunk registration was not correct, causing the issue for me. Again, thank you! D.

7. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Strange behavior for a trunk reg issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.