• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Incoming calls lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloidhamer

Customer
Reaction score
I am demoing 3CX to replace our Analog PBX. Internal calls are working great, as are outgoing calls. I am using Callcentric and I must say their support has been great. But we can't seem to figure out an incoming call problem. When I call in I from my analog land line I will get an error message from that telco saying the line is busy, which it isn't. The weird thing is that Callcentric logs it as an incoming call, but there is nothing in the 3CX logs. If I call again the call goes through and logs show a normal call. Any help on this would be great.

Craig Loidhamer

I got it fixed. I set the STUIN server address to the internal address of my 3CX server and it works fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.