• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Incoming calls rejected - build v6.1793

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirka

Reaction score
Hi there,

can anybody help me I have tried to upgrade to v6.1793 and ever since that I have problem with incoming calls. See details in the log bellow.

I have used same set up for this provider in older version and that worked perfectly .

13:42:16.234 Call::Terminate [CM503008]: Call(1): Call is terminated
13:42:16.234 CallCtrl::eek:nIncomingCall [CM502001]: Source info: From: 1; To: "778xxxxxxx"[sip:[email protected]];tag=as2db36554[sip:[email protected]:5060;rinstance=251823215d70ed0b]
13:42:16.234 CallCtrl::eek:nIncomingCall [CM503013]: Call(1): Incoming call rejected, caller is unknown; msg=SipReq: INVITE [email protected]:5060 tid=65dd671f cseq=INVITE [email protected] / 102 from(wire)

Thanks a lot for your help Jirka.

This would require some detailed troubleshooting and thus to resolve this you need to contact our technical support (This requires commercial edition with support package).

If you have a commercial edition, but no support package, you can purchase one here:

https://erp.3cx.com/orderform/support.aspx

regards

I had similar problem went i upgraded from v5 to V6.

Check the Source Identification >> Match Any fields

This solved mine issue.

The problem solved, I have played around with Gateway / Provider Inbound Parameters and got it work. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.