Incoming Calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dataunit, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dataunit

Hi together

i've got a Problem with 3cx. We want to test 3cx in our company, the outgoing calls are okay, but there's a problem with the incoming calls. On the Phone is always the message: The Phone number is not valid...

I'm not sure where's the problem. We have two identical ISDN-boxes they are linked with the 3cx-gateway.
    I've create the 2 ports (10000 & 10001) and also the extensions (17 Users).

Then i've set the callerID on each extension (041 123 22 01, 041 123 22 02, ...) --> Switzerland
    Now, if I want to call this numbers from outside, there's this message i said.

It would be great if anyone can help me or give me a suggestion where i've to search the problem.

Greetings
    Rafael

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi there,

Can you post a log snippit, ensure the PBX is in verbose mode ( settings > advanced > verbose .. and restart PBX) it sound like the ISDN is rejecting the call because it doesnt like the number.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dataunit

Hi.

i solved the problem. The error was the lenght of the number. The phone company sends 3 numbers, but on my ports I configured 4 numbers, so this was the error. now, incoming and outgoing calls are working.

Thank you & greetings
    Rafael

4. dataunit

Hi,

i've got another question about incoming calls.
    if i call my number with a mobilephone (Number: 079 XXX XX XX) then, the displayed number is 0079 XXX XX XX.

is it possible to display the number without the second 0 ?

Best regards
    Rafael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.