• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

incoming/outgoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentproject

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have version 5.0.3790.0 of the 3cx server and I am excperiencing some weirdness with my broadvoice connection. I can call internally with no issues, and i can recieve incoming calls, I currently have the 1.65 sj phone setup as a test until my hard phones arrive.I am getting the dreaded "CM503003]: Call(26): Call to sip:[email protected] has failed; Cause: 403 Forbidden; from IP:147.135.12.221" I have a generic verizon westel DSL modem with all the udp ports directly forwarded to my 3cx server, i am not running any firewall rules etc. just vanilla NAT with the UDP's pointed directly at my server. I do the firewall test and get the 8 and 10 warnings.
thanks!

21:30:58.562 Call::Terminate [CM503008]: Call(51): Call is terminated
21:30:58.515 Call::RouteFailed [CM503014]: Call(51): Attempt to reach [sip:[email protected]] failed. Reason: Forbidden
21:30:58.515 CallLeg::eek:nFailure [CM503003]: Call(51): Call to sip:[email protected] has failed; Cause: 403 Forbidden; from IP:147.135.12.221
21:30:58.171 CallLeg::eek:nFailure [CM503003]: Call(51): Call to sip:[email protected] has failed; Cause: 403 Forbidden; from IP:147.135.12.221
21:30:57.859 CallCtrl::eek:nSelectRouteReq [CM503004]: Call(51): Calling: VoIPline:10000@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060, Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060]

Jeremy

wich is your outbound rule???

it could be that you forgot to change the stripdigits 1 in 0 under the outboundrule for that specific extension or line.
Take a look there. Or it is the other way round. That you dial something before the number and that 3CX needs to strip the first digit and you didn't put that in the box.

I just left the automaticly created outbound rule in place, is there anything special there to tweak? Everything is set to 9 for an outside call and for it to pull off 1 digit which leaves the 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX which is shown in the logs.

I have the exact same issue, just signed up with Broadvoice, can make internal calls, and can receive inbound, but I get the same error message when trying to make an outbound call. Anyone have any ideas?

hello
does it happen also with version 5.1?

Yes the ultimate version. en it's working very goed. i vae 3 outbound rules en every ones is working perfectly.

glad to hear that

cheers

So I got it partially working the other night and it is very very intermittent; I actually got on the phone with broadvoice tech support and walked through the errors. I have also been having issues with the system refusing to register the line, so we worked on that as well. Essentially what is happening is that broadvoice can’t see the registration requests, my machine sat there for 40 minutes and tried to register before it was able to do so successfully; the only attempt they registered was the final successful one, we used three of their proxies as guinea pigs, proxy.bos.broadvoice.com, proxy.nyc.broadvoice.com and proxy.chi.broadvoice.com. Additionally when I was getting 400 or 403 invalid request errors from the PBX they were seeing nothing on the server end, the traffic just wasn’t reaching them. Then oddly enough once the calls started working he had full vision of what I was doing. My NAT is correct he could see the internal IP of my server without any trouble but it just keeps dropping off. I am at a loss as to what the issue could be unless the STUN isn’t working right, but that does not explain how I am getting error messages generated by a server that is not actually generating them, according to the tech the 400 invalid request error is from a malformed SIP packet but his server would flag those and he had no record of me attempting to connect.

what are you using: a sip account or sip trunking??? i have no experience with broadvoice, but in begining I had also problems with xs4all. i thought that i had a sip trunking, but it is an account. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.