Incoming rules: calls flow to after hours 4 hours before

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by adamscomm, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamscomm

Hi to everybody.

3cx 15.5 express installed on Google Cloud.

Main extension (and others) are using Yealink T22P. Work hours are 9:00-17:00. After that call flow to mobile number.

Every day, at 13:00 calls flow to mobile number. So there is 4 hours difference. I tried some tricks but nothing help.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

What are the time settings , location settings for the google cloud server

It has to be the same, where the phones are located

3. adamscomm

Thank you. I found that server was located on central time zone and phone was provisioned with defauld Global time zone.

I tried few times to reinstall the instance on Google Cloud but without success and finaly pbx was removed from Google.

After that I installed 3cx on Amazon and it looks everything ok, even mail server is working but it says:

The activation server reported multiple activations. Please activate your product from the original computer on which it was installed.

So, I cant use it now. How to fix it?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You most probably reached the mac activation limit since your mac address changed a number of times during installations. You will need to contact our sales department to get that sorted
    https://www.3cx.com/company/contact/

5. adamscomm

I think express PBX, that I have has an issue.

I moved again from amazon to google, because there were no extension registration on amazon. I still have the same problem, Even call logs are disappear at night time. It looks like the system is on different time somewhere deep undeground . At the same time all call logs have right time. So this PBX is unusable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.