Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Incoming rules: calls flow to after hours 4 hours before

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by adamscomm, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamscomm

Hi to everybody.

3cx 15.5 express installed on Google Cloud.

Main extension (and others) are using Yealink T22P. Work hours are 9:00-17:00. After that call flow to mobile number.

Every day, at 13:00 calls flow to mobile number. So there is 4 hours difference. I tried some tricks but nothing help.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

What are the time settings , location settings for the google cloud server

It has to be the same, where the phones are located

3. adamscomm

Thank you. I found that server was located on central time zone and phone was provisioned with defauld Global time zone.

I tried few times to reinstall the instance on Google Cloud but without success and finaly pbx was removed from Google.

After that I installed 3cx on Amazon and it looks everything ok, even mail server is working but it says:

The activation server reported multiple activations. Please activate your product from the original computer on which it was installed.

So, I cant use it now. How to fix it?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You most probably reached the mac activation limit since your mac address changed a number of times during installations. You will need to contact our sales department to get that sorted
    https://www.3cx.com/company/contact/

5. adamscomm

I think express PBX, that I have has an issue.

I moved again from amazon to google, because there were no extension registration on amazon. I still have the same problem, Even call logs are disappear at night time. It looks like the system is on different time somewhere deep undeground . At the same time all call logs have right time. So this PBX is unusable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.