Inconvenience with a Digital recepcionist SPA-3000

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by codigit, Aug 25, 2007.

1. codigit

Look im new using this system i installed like 4 months ago and never used, now im trying but is not posible to me..

The principal idea for me of this system is just have a digital recepcionist, when someone call me that receive a message and have 3 option to chooose and transfer the call to another phone thats all..

So for start i think that first is configure the system i tihnk that alls is ok, now i can receive a call and see in the system but have to start the digital recepcionist, and doesnt do this just 3 times ring ring and close the phone and when i open server status this is the message:

19:16:24.906 StratInOut::eek:nCancel: Call from Ln:10000@prueba to 125 has been terminated
    19:16:24.875CallConf::eek:nIncoming: Incoming call from Ln:10000@prueba to sip:10000@10.0.0.8

So i dont know what to do first i want to be hearing the recepcionist and after that i will try transfer to a voip extension but i cant make work the recepcionist...

Thanks for all any help will be great for this new 3cx system... thanks for all

2. gbarnes

DR setup

So you can receive calls ok to an extension device?

Have you created a DR?

What happens when you call your DR from an extension, eg if your DR extension is 800 then call 800 from extension. Can you hear it there?

If all the above is working, now try to route your incomming calls to the DR from your VOIP provider, eg:-

EXTENSION>MANAGE>CLICK 1ST OPTION, (Identification)
    then Route inbound calls in office hours to << DR << 800.
    then
    Route inbound calls out of office hours to << DR << 800.

Now call and it should be answered by the DR.

Graeme.

3. codigit

No working like that

Very good but is not working i mean i call to the DR extension 800 for example and i dont give answer just close the call....

This is the message in server status:
    18:39:16.234 StratInOut::eek:nCancel: Call from Ext.102 to 800 has been terminated

NOw another question:
    1- i would like that when someone call me receive the DR but i was trying to send for a extension and is ok send to a extension the call but first ring like 5 times i want just ring 1 time and send to extension or DR how can i do that?

2- When i make the call and send to a extension just ring 1 time in the extension and finish the call, why do that??

Thias is the log>
    18:39:16.234 StratInOut::eek:nCancel: Call from Ext.102 to 800 has been terminated
    18:39:16.218 CallConf::eek:nIncoming: Incoming call from Ext.102 to sip:800@10.0.0.8
    18:38:31.656 StratInOut::eek:nCancel: Call from Ext.102 to 125 has been terminated
    18:38:31.640 CallConf::eek:nIncoming: Incoming call from Ext.102 to sip:125@10.0.0.8

Thanks i will appreciate your help im really new in this but is a great system...

4. codigit

fixed some inconveneince but big problems

i fix some inconvenience i mean now the audio is very good, but i cant make work the DR..

Im using the first version of 3cx i mean the version that i download like 4 months ago is 3CX Phone System v2.0.1361.0, so could be this the inconvenient?

for upgrade i just have to download the new version and install or what?

5. codigit

All is ok now

im so sorry about but im really happy using this system now i fix the inconvenince just download the last version and install and now i have my DR..

Fantastic i will continue doing sometime with this and if i have questio will ask, thanks for all

6. codigit

Inconvenience with the line a sound at the end

Hey Hello how i say, all is ok now but just a little inconvenience because i can hear a sound when start the call with the system a mean i have a SPA-3000 for send to the digital recepcionist and a pap2 for the 2 extension...

BUt when i receive the call and start the recepcionist sound like a SSSSHHHHH i mean noises and when i making call sound the same SSSHHHH noises i mean is not perfect the call with noises at the line....

who can help me to fix it?? i think this is maybe a inconvenience with the configuration of the pap2 or spa3000....