Incorrect BLF Status

Discussion in 'Windows' started by hkwylie, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hkwylie

Hello,

On the Yealink T26 there intermittent problems with the BLF lights.

For example, a person is on extension 103. Operator goes to transfer call to 103 since the BLF is not illuminated. However, the person at extension 103 is actually on a call. The 3CX assistant shows the proper status.

The BLFs are set correctly through the web interface.

Any ideas?

2. willow

willow Member

have you upgraded the yealink to the newest firmware? BLFs are sent via packets on the network so maybe the packets are not getting there. are there any other issues with phones acting slowly or unresponsive?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hkwylie

No other issues with an unresponsive phone, and the firmware is the latest.

They're connected over a VPN, and occasionally there are blips of static (PepLink doesn't yet offer QoS over VPN). Could this be the issue?

4. eyelink

I've the same problem but not through a VPN...in my case the phone is in LAN and BLF does not work correctly.

I've upgraded with the latest firmware.

Did you solve?

Thanks

5. maddrm

We are having a similar issues. In ours, some of the phones show an extension as "busy" even though they are not. We also noticed that in calling groups, if there is an extension on the phone and another call comes into the ring group, and if that extension does not anwer (because they are on another call) the BLF will then show them as "available"
    For example, if "John" is extension 13 and he is on an outside call, his status shows busy. While he is on that call and a second calls comes in, if John is part of that ring group, if he does not answer that incoming call, then the BLF's on all the phones show him as available, even though he is on the phone with the original call.
    Wierd!

6. instra4

Hi guys, We are having the same issue.

All the T26 units show the actual lamps, but if one of the t22 users is on the phone this shows ok but if one of the t26 users are on the phone it doesnt show. Also the Snom M3 cordless users show accuratly on the t26 as well.

I am guessing there is a few bugs in the latest firmware.

Will see what the next revision of firmware does

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.