Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Increase Registration Check Frequency

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Cornell.Nick, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cornell.Nick

I have a system containing several phones that are connected to but not provisioned by 3CX I would like to receive a email if they drop from the network quicker than the 30 minute timeout it takes to realize that extension is unregistered and send the notification email. Is there a variable or config file I need to edit to change this.

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The phones you have, in their SIP settings they must have a re-registration time. What is it?

If for example you have it set to 1800 seconds, if the phone drops out on 100th second, the PBX will still consider it registered for another 1700s, after which if it doesn't receive a new re-registration, it will send the email.

Most used value that we give phones when provisioning via 3CX is 120 seconds...

Cornell.Nick likes this.
  3. Cornell.Nick

Excellent the time is negotiated by the client, thanks I was able to turn it down and receive notification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.