Info Hotel module

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by infomusicsnc, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infomusicsnc

Hi everyone, first of all sorry for partners this will be a cross-post, but i've realized that partner's forum is a reserved one and this topic will be read by less people.

I'm looking for an information about the hotel module. i know that there are 2 versions, with or without pms integration.
    My question is relative to the WITHOUT PMS version. When i check-out a room do i have some kind of billing (with data taken from the 3cx console -> advanced -> billing section) for calls made from the single guest or do i need the pms version for this? I really don't need pms integration, just a simple way to charde guests phone services per-room. You can see the attachment: this window, with calls and costs, is available in the NO PMS VERSION too?

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Yes the billing for calls is available in the NON PMS edition, and is referring to the Settings / Advanced / Billing rates set in 3CX Phone System.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. infomusicsnc

Thank you Pierre, you really saved my day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.