Initiate call from website

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by scott, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott

Is anyone using the "http://<pbx_ip>/IVR/PbxAPI.aspx?func=make_call&from=<ext_num>&pin=<ext_pin>&to=<destination_number>" interface via a server side script to initiate calls from a website? If so, how well is it working for you? Is there anything you don't like about the way it works?

I have been thinking about creating a server side script to initiate a call to a client that they initiate from a web page and was just wondering if anyone has gone before me so I can learn from them.

Scott...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mbaltus

We use this from an Intranet-application we use for telemarketing purposes. The call is initiated by the client in our case (so not a server side script). This works very nicely. For the telemarketeers I had to remove the "please hold while bla bla" message that was played while connecting the call, since they were going nuts. But after that, all is fine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.