Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

innovaphone 200

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lewis2010, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewis2010

Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone has been able to get a tiptel innovaphone 200 to work with 3cx. Ive spent the past few hours trailing the fourms and the internet but come up with nothing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Lewis

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Hi and Welcome :)

First suggestion - try to ask manufacturer/developer of equipment/software. It is possible that this device is designed to work in specific environment.
    also please read this post - http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lewis2010

Hi SY,

I've looked on the innovaphone website and have found a manual for version 6 of the software on the phone, i currently have version 6.

My appologies if i have not followed any of the forum rules

Thanks
    Lewis

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Lewis,

If you mention something then please specify it. I'm talking about link to the information you have mentioned in your post.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. lewis2010

So far i have i found this manual (which refers to V6)
    http://www.com8.eu/docs/man_IP200_SIP_V6_en.pdf

I think the problem is that our phones are V5 which support H323 and not V6 which supports SIP. Is anyone aware of how i could update the firmware to V6, i cant find a download of it available from the innovaphone website. Alternatively i was wondering if 3cx supports H323?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.