• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Install failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrumpton

Reaction score
I am running Vista SP1 on my dell laptop.
When trying to install 3Cx I get the following error

Product: 3CX PhoneSystem -- Error 1721. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action: UnpackCluster.exe, location: C:\ProgFiles\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\DB\, command: "C:\ProgFiles\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\DB\cluster_50.exe"

Any advice gratefully received

thanks

Andy

You have Vista UAC enabled. With that, no software will install at all. Review the manual how to disable it.

Hi all

I am currently on site with a broken 3CX stating exactly the same but I am running XP Pro SP3.

Any Ideas as my distributor is out of ideas too!!!

Thanks in advance

Steve

I have solved the above but will write a new post so that people can search easier if it happens to them.

Cheers

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.