Install new V14 SP3 => HTTP 404

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cptw, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cptw

Hi all,

It's my first post.

We have one old 3cx v10.

Today, we want to update to V14.

Si, I have instal v11 and restore from v10. All is OK.

I have install v12.5 and restore from v11. All is OK.

I have install v14 and wand restore from v12.5. I obtain one HTTP status 404 error. I uninstall and intall 4 times. Same problem.

So, I configure manualy all parametres.

If I want to see System Status => Services, I obtain one HTTP status 404.

If I go to Settings => Network, same problem and I don't have first and last port.

Where is the bug ?

Thanks you very much.

Bye

2. cptw

And one another bug: If I run Firewall Checker, it's open one new Pop-up and I have only caractère like : ��X�o�H����0�tPt.

No comment.

3. greg@summitrad

404 is Not Found .. or as I like to call it "I'm not home right now." Of course you probably knew that.

Are you using IIS or the built-in webserver?

If I remember correctly (and I could be wrong.. so take it with a grain of salt), I believe in V14 the default ports changes for the install. Instead of running on an Offset port (5000 for HTTP and 5001 for HTTPS) they are now 80 and 443. So if you are trying to go to the old management interface, that could be the issue.

We can into it because the IVR was trying to run on Port 80 and we have to change it to 5000, as we wanted to maintain continuity with our previous install.

Also, it's generally a good idea after upgrading a web based product to clear your caches. That will sometimes fix little issues like this. Also, make sure you are just going to http:// <systemname>:5000/management/ for a management interface running on Port 5000 or just http:// <systemname>/management for a system running on port 80.

Also - Make sure if you are using port 80 that you don't have another web instance in IIS (Like the Default Web Site) also trying to run on port 80. You will open IIS and see that the 3CX site is stopped, and you won' t be able to start it.

Let me know if any of this helps you (or doesn't). Also, you may want to look in your IIS logs. You can zip them up and attach them if none of this helps you, and I will take a look at them if I get a chance.

Greg

4. cptw

OK, I found my problem.

On IIS, we have allready one website use 80 port. If you want install V14 with a another website port 80, you must select Abyss.

Thanks you

Bye and resolve

5. cptw

Thanks greg for your response. I see now..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.