Installation Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jackthorn, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackthorn

when installing 3CX, i got thru the process up to the point of adding the first required extension. when i clicked on the "Add" button, the following error was returned in a dialog box:

InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectIndex'.
    Parameter name: SelectedIndex

this being my first error with 3CX, i do not know how to troubleshoot this. if anyone has any suggestions for me, i would most appreciate it.

thank you in advance!

-jackthorn

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

I have had a similar issue on customer sites.

The first time was when we add the first extension during setup - the solution was to skip it and after setup is complete then we went back in and added the extensions. It seems like some of the configuration didnt "catch up" to where we were in the install.

The second time we had the same problem but it still wouldnt let us. We rebooted the PC and then we were ok. It seemed that something in Windows may have caused the install not to complete until reboot.

Try to reboot the PC and then see if you can go and add extensions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi,
    What operating system are you using? Also which version of PBX gave you this problem. Also do you have all the updates installed.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi,
    is it possible to send me the log file, 3CX Assistant CRM Integration.InstallLog
    under “C:\Program Files\3CX Assistant\CRM”.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.