• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Installation Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackthorn

Reaction score
when installing 3CX, i got thru the process up to the point of adding the first required extension. when i clicked on the "Add" button, the following error was returned in a dialog box:

InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex

this being my first error with 3CX, i do not know how to troubleshoot this. if anyone has any suggestions for me, i would most appreciate it.

thank you in advance!

-jackthorn

I have had a similar issue on customer sites.

The first time was when we add the first extension during setup - the solution was to skip it and after setup is complete then we went back in and added the extensions. It seems like some of the configuration didnt "catch up" to where we were in the install.

The second time we had the same problem but it still wouldnt let us. We rebooted the PC and then we were ok. It seemed that something in Windows may have caused the install not to complete until reboot.

Try to reboot the PC and then see if you can go and add extensions.

Hi,
What operating system are you using? Also which version of PBX gave you this problem. Also do you have all the updates installed.
Thanks

Hi,
is it possible to send me the log file, 3CX Assistant CRM Integration.InstallLog
under “C:\Program Files\3CX Assistant\CRM”.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.