• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Installation fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

kowalski

Free User
Reaction score
Hi forum
I try to install Debian for 3CX on a Intel NUC5CPYH via an iso on a usb stick
After choosing install in the installer boot menu the following error message occurs:

[!!] Load installer components fro CD

There was a problem reading data from the CD-ROM. Please make shure it is in the drive. if retrying does not work, you shoul check the integrity of your CD-ROM.
Failed to copy file from CD-ROM. Retry?

thx for ur help

Hi,

Please disable the CD-ROM drive in the BIOS and try again.

Hello @kowalski

Either your device does not recognise the USB as a boot device or the USB you created in not bootable or you need to add the USB as a boot device in the BIOS.

Thank you for your replies, after playing arround in Bios for a while I decided to try the process with another usb stick wich was the the solution here.
The original stick was only 2 GB size, wich should have been enough. So I cant tell what it was. The process of creating this bootable stick was also not interruptet...and it worked for the first steps of the installaion process but then no more.
Installation is no in progress

thx 4 your help & inspiration
kowalski

Glad to see the issue has been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.