INSTALLATION HELP

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by UmerRazi, Oct 2, 2007.

1. UmerRazi

I HAVE CONFIGURED THE TWO EXTENTIONS AND SIPURA 3000 AS PSTN GATEWAY. I CAN DIAL INTERNAL EXTENTIONS BUT HOW CAN I DIAL OUT? DO I HAVE TO DIAL ANY NUMBER LINE 9 TO DIAL OUTSIDE NUMBER. TO DIAL AN EXTENTION YOU DIAL 101 OR 102 BUT IF I WANT TO DIAL AN OUT SIDE # LIKE 236-2456 HOW THE I SHOULD TELL THE SYSTEM TO DIAL IT THROGH PSTN GATE WAY BECAUSE IT IS NOT EXTENTION. I COULD NOT FIND THOSE SETTING IN THE MANUAL. PLEASE LET HELP

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Admin Page >> Outbound Rules >> Add or Manage.

These define the actions you wish on all outbound calls. When creating the PSTN line for the SPA3000 you were probably prompted to establish "9" for gateway so dialing "9" before the number you wish should do the trick.

3. UmerRazi

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY. IN ADD RULE, I DO NOT SEE ANY SECTION WHERE SHOULD I SPECIFY THAT IF 9 IS DIALED I WANT TO GET OUTSIDE LINE.

4. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Add Rule >> "Apply this rule to" Header - Use "Calls to Numbers starting with" section for 9 >> "Make outbound calls on" Header - Select appropriate VoIP Gateway or VoIP Provider. If you have no choices in this area, you have configured the SPA3000 incorrectly :cry:

5. UmerRazi

thanks for your help. I have enter all the information as per instruction but still gateway function is not working. I am attaching image of sipura and 3cx gateway function for review. please look let meknow what could be wrong. Please use the following list to see the image file
    [/url]http://picasaweb.google.com/Umer.Razi/Sipura

6. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Using this guide you should be able to make it work
    http://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/sipura-spa3000.html
    :| Cheers