Installing 3CX in Business Environment, Need Guru

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dtrain, Dec 27, 2007.

1. dtrain

Greetings to all 3CX supporters and gurus. I hope 3CX doesn't mind this post; after all I'm about to purchase their product.

I have been researching Windows-based VOIP solutions for the past few months and decided that 3CX has the features we require for our business environment. As the Director of IT for a small business, it was my responsibility to find the solution however, being a novice with VOIP technology, I will be requiring the assistance of a 3CX/Voip guru as soon as possible (remotely, of course). I will gladly pay you for your time and expertise. We are looking to roll out a test installation of 3CX mid-January and hopefully full deployment the 1st of February. I have already purchased a dedicated machine for this purpose (yes, I want a dedicated machine) and a few Grandstream GXP-2020 phones to play with. For the full deployment we're looking at right around 50 phones, and up to 15 concurrent calls and any one time.

If you are interested in the opportunity to help, please contact me via this forum. Please, only gurus and 3CX experts.

Thanks so much.

2. ktikoft

Hi Dtrain good choice you should specify your location to help narrow down those best able and equipped to help you.

Have alook at the 2010 phones as well they do not have as many lines but have more presence/speedial buttons. The only reason they are not on teh supported product list is hey are new but as they are on the same base solution as the 2020 i woudl expect similar behaviour.

3. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

I PM'd you.

4. Wardy

Wardy New Member

Where are you

5. bhavank

bhavank New Member

Please specify your location so your so call 3cx guru in that area may contact you.

6. dtrain

I'm sorry, I didn't think that location was much of an issue since most, if not all, configuration can be performed remotely.

Anyway, I am in San Antonio, Texas (USA) if anyone is still willing to help.

Thanks for everyone's reply.

7. Henk

Henk Member

Should be a "walk in the park", sounds you have the compatible kit.

Re testing, by the looks of it it only gives you two weeks from config to testing. Although you can build that system in a few hrs flat I would recommend a longer testing period and a phased implementation.

I was reasonable involved up to version 3 of the software but looking at the form V5 might be a bit more complicated and "buggy" so give yourself enought time to test.

Typical build for a system like this will be 4 hrs max. (just to keep the "experts honest").

H.

8. dtrain

Thanks for everyone who replied and/or contacted me about helping us. An authorized reseller of 3CX has be in contact with me to help implement 3CX in our business in the next few weeks.