Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Integrate 3CX with Microsoft Speech Server 2007

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by diegomafisolli, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diegomafisolli

Hi friends. I'm new in this forum and I would like to integrate 3CX Phone System with Speech Server 2007, I want to do an application like digital receptionist, when receiving a call, automatically, an attendent speak with the customer, where the customer would interact with software through voice commands. Existing any way or possibilities to do it? Please, help-me

2. FBW

FBW New Member

We use the Exchange 2007 speech integration but only to connect to the Exchange voicemail and mailbox (for demo purposes).
    However I don't know if you can 'abuse' this system to create a voice commanded receptionist.
    On the other hand, why would you? The digital receptionist in 3CX works fine. Of course you don't have voice commands but I see no immediate use for this feature.
    I would also advise you to try out the voice commands on Exchange 2007. They work pretty well but the Exchange 'doesn't understand' anything you throw at it either.

Diederik
    http://www.fbw.be
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.