Integrate 3CX with Microsoft Speech Server 2007

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by diegomafisolli, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diegomafisolli

Hi friends. I'm new in this forum and I would like to integrate 3CX Phone System with Speech Server 2007, I want to do an application like digital receptionist, when receiving a call, automatically, an attendent speak with the customer, where the customer would interact with software through voice commands. Existing any way or possibilities to do it? Please, help-me

2. FBW

FBW New Member

We use the Exchange 2007 speech integration but only to connect to the Exchange voicemail and mailbox (for demo purposes).
    However I don't know if you can 'abuse' this system to create a voice commanded receptionist.
    On the other hand, why would you? The digital receptionist in 3CX works fine. Of course you don't have voice commands but I see no immediate use for this feature.
    I would also advise you to try out the voice commands on Exchange 2007. They work pretty well but the Exchange 'doesn't understand' anything you throw at it either.

Diederik
    http://www.fbw.be
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.