Integration 3CX and Cisco CCM

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by emmanuel.valdez, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmanuel.valdez

Hello everybory;

I have a problem, I´m going to migrate from Cisco CCM to 3CX but the problem is the following:

I have extensions with 17xx for Cisco and 71xx for 3CX, I did a SIP truk successfully, I can dial from 3CX to CCM and CCM to 3CX, if a dial a PSTN number from 3CX the call go out via CCM, when I dial another PSTN number from 3CX, for example via Skype the call go out via Skype Gateway but if I tried to make a call from CCM to the same Skype number via 3CX the call is unsuccessful, Can you help me with that problem?

Best regards.

2. joshrose26

Emmanuel,

Just trying to get a clear picture of your layout there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You have a CCM device and you are having 3CX utilize this as a SIP trunk?

Your 17XX extension range registers with CCM but your 71XX extensions register with 3CX.

Calls from 3CX are routed properly to the PSTN

Calls from CCM to Skype are not routed properly and that is your issue?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. willow

willow Member

if the call comes out of the ccm and into the 3cx you would need a way in the the 3cx to route it right back out. can you see the call hit the 3cx? are you adding any dialing prefixes to match the outbound rules of the 3cx?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jerry0503222

if the call comes out of the ccm and into the 3cx you would need a way in the the 3cx to route it right back out. can you see the call hit the 3cx? are you adding any dialing prefixes to match the outbound rules of the 3cx?

5. emmanuel.valdez

Hello everybody;

The issue is when I tried to dial a skype number from CCM via 3CX for example to dial a webex number in USA the number is +18664329903, I have a skype rule, Calls to number starting with (prefix) 001, strip 2 digits and prepend +, when I dial it from 3CX softphone the call is succesfull, I have another rule for CCM and send all digits to 3CX but the call fail.

Another testing is the following, I created a new extension 7750 and I configured a forward rule for any incoming number, all hours, to an external number (in this case 0018664329903), when I dial 7750 from CCM the call is succesfully routed via skype.

Do you have any ideas?

Best regards.

6. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

In 'Settings | General | Advanced | e164 number processing' you can make additional settings like handling the '+' sign in front of the dialed numbers (substituting it with '00', etc.). This is helpful in some cases like having a book with '+' numbers, etc.

Regards

7. mmurilloec

Hi,

I am working with the same scenary, but i need to use the 3CX voice mail service from a CCM extension, but is not functional i have busy tone in the CCM extension and no the voicemail service, is in your scenary this functionality correctly ?

Regards,
    Mario Murillo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.