Integration Updates - Release Notes

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by supplenta, Dec 7, 2016.

1. supplenta

Hi,

I was wondering if there was anywhere that displays what patches/fixes/updates have been made against an integration module.

I noticed that my 'Freshdesk' module had an update but not sure what this fixes/patches etc...

Thanks.

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes we are working on it. We do not have at the moment.
    The freshdesk module has an update yes.
    Yesterday they changed their TLS version. So we had to make an emergency fix.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pat71

Hi,
    When I finish a call the "ticket tab" feature open in Freshdesk. I want it to open up when I answer the call instead. The only way to make it work that way is not to answer the call in the 3CX client but on my desk phone. Then I have both the contact card and the ticket tab open at the same time. Is there any way to get it to work so even if I answer the call in the 3CX client?
    Is there a way to modify the code in the
    "C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\DotNetScripts\FreshDesk".
    In the file "FreshDeskSession.cs" can i do something to make it work.

4. Andreas Paradisiotis

Hello pat71

The standard behavior of the Fresh Desk plug in is to open the ticket page when the call finish . If you want to modify that behavior please replace the attached files (FreshDeskSession.cs, FreshDeskPlugin.cs) in the directory C:\ProgramData\3CXPhone for Windows\PhoneApp\DotNetScripts\FreshDesk . With this modifications you will be able to see the ticket page after your answer the call from the 3CX client

Thank you . If you have any other questions please let me know

Attached Files:

pat71 and jed like this.
  5. pat71

Hi Andreas,
    I will try that,
    Many thanks.
    Regards,