Integration with Office 365

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mazen Shennar, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazen Shennar

Hello, I have 3CX 15.5 Enterprise edition on premise . And I have followed the manual's instructions provided by 3CX.com to integrate with Office 365.

Till the moment , when someone calls, the correspondense window pop-ups correctly.

The two difficulties that i am facing are:

1- I cannot see my office contacts in the phone book of the 3CX client of the extention wich i have integrated with Office. Knowing that I have synced it with Office 365 using the import settings by inserting the extention user's office e-mail and password.

2- how can i see or use the presence of the others extentions. I mean while i am using for example Teams, i cannot see how the presence of the others changes according to their status. I excpect that when some one in a call , his dedicated icon in Teams will change instantly to orange and will change to red when he is busy for example. This is not happening.

Can you please help me ?

I am realy new in this. I could not find a full guide of how to deploy this kind of integration and examples of the benefits of such integration with Office 365 in 3CX.com
    At the end a comprehensive reference if available will be very usefull.
    your kind support will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Mazen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.