Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Integration with Office 365

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mazen Shennar, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazen Shennar

Hello, I have 3CX 15.5 Enterprise edition on premise . And I have followed the manual's instructions provided by 3CX.com to integrate with Office 365.

Till the moment , when someone calls, the correspondense window pop-ups correctly.

The two difficulties that i am facing are:

1- I cannot see my office contacts in the phone book of the 3CX client of the extention wich i have integrated with Office. Knowing that I have synced it with Office 365 using the import settings by inserting the extention user's office e-mail and password.

2- how can i see or use the presence of the others extentions. I mean while i am using for example Teams, i cannot see how the presence of the others changes according to their status. I excpect that when some one in a call , his dedicated icon in Teams will change instantly to orange and will change to red when he is busy for example. This is not happening.

Can you please help me ?

I am realy new in this. I could not find a full guide of how to deploy this kind of integration and examples of the benefits of such integration with Office 365 in 3CX.com
    At the end a comprehensive reference if available will be very usefull.
    your kind support will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Mazen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.