• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Intercom Intergration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameswalmsley

Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to integrate 3CX with an intercom system. When the doorbell rings, the user can dial #430 on the house phone to connect to the intercom system and speak with the visitor.

I want to use 3CX to forward this to a mobile phone number if the user is not out.

To do this I am using a linksys FXO gateway as recommended.

Can I get 3CX to dial the #430 number on the linksys line, and then connect this to a mobile with some sort of trigger?

If so how can I trigger 3CX easily, will I need to use the API?

Thanks,

James

Hi,
To dial #430 you should be able to setup a dummy extension, set forwarding on available tab to #430. I am not sure if 3CX will dial the number this way with the # in front. You will need to try it.

I'm sorry - when would you need to forward to a mobile and under what circumstance?

Kind regards
Richard Crabb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.