Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

intercom on yealink t20p

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by asinshesq, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asinshesq

I used 3cx auto provisioning for two yealilnk t20p phones on my lan and on the web config page for each of those phones I enabled accept intercom and intercom tone. But when I dial *9xy on one of the phones where xy is the extension number of the other, it tells me 'Not Found'. (I did a google and concluded that *9xy is the right way to make an intercom call on these phones.) Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. asinshesq

Answered my own question. Apparently the dial codes section in advanced do not work until you enter a demo license number in 3cx and activate it. Also, once you do that and get into the dial code area of 3cx, note that 'paging' is intercom ;)

Just wanted to share that info in case someone else runs into this issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.