Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Intercom/Paging not working on a few extensions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by technigogo, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technigogo

My customer has 40 phones/extensions. I have a "Page All" paging group. Paging and Intercom is enabled on the phones (all Yealink T48S and T42S) and on all extensions and groups. Everything *Almost* works as designed.

I have one extension on a Yealink T42S that will not intercom. He can use speakerphone just fine but Intercom/Paging will not work. He has permissions. The phone is correctly set with permissions too. I am guessing at this point, that I have a defective phone. Anyone got any different ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @technigogo

You could try and provision a different device on that extension and see if the extension settings are wrong or if the device is indeed defective.

3. technigogo

Yiannis, I am indeed planning to swap the phone with a known good one tomorrow. I will report my findings. Thank you for taking to time to help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.