• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Intercom static with Yealink t38g

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofreeze

Reaction score
We are using 3cx v12 sp4. we have 8 yealink t38 g phones. We are starting to get really bad static when ever an extension intercom dials another extension and the called extension picks up on the speaker phone. If the called user picks up the handset and then goes back to the speaker phone the static is gone. Does anyone know what might be causing the static? It also seems to be random some times it happens and other times not. However I would say it is 75% of the time there is static.
Thank you

I'd assume it would have something to do with your network infrastructure as opposed to the actual pbx, and if this only happens with paging maybe a cable or ATA etc...

I would post this on the yealink forum...with firmware version as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.