Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Interconnecting 3cx Phone Systems for Multiple Branch Office

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sambraimoh, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sambraimoh

How do you interconnect 3cx phone systems for an organisation that has a HQ and multiple branch offices so calls can be made accross the enterprise?

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

There has been some creative solutions on the Forum involving creating specific groups of extensions and lines registered between locations but no solid dependable integration I believe. If I remember correctly I read a piece on the Forum elsewhere that suggests Branch Office integration will be in v4 and that should be out fairly soon. I am not sure if it will be restricted to paid versions or available in the free version also. You can either browse through the Forum and give some methods a try, or wait for v4. Present version has no built in Branch Office integration.

3. sambraimoh

Interconnecting Branch Offices

How soon is v4 likely to be out?

4. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Referred th this link.
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/categories-1/3cx-phone-system-general-1/any-word-yet-on-when-the-new-version-of-3cx-is-comming-out-2563/
    The version 4 will be released late October.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.