Interesting bug on 3cx Phone 6

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Ideasmiths, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ideasmiths

I have 3cx Phone System V10, Myphone and 3cx Phone 6 installed and working. For convenience, I put the 3cx Phone 6 in the startup folder so that when my window 7 launch the relevant programs will start too.

This is what happens, the 3cx Phone 6 will always start up showing only 25% of the phone. It does work when dial through it (from Myphone). Ending it and restarting will show the full phone.

[​IMG]

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3cx Phone 6 several times and this still happens

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi

Thanks for spotting - I hoped we fixed this issue long time ago, but it seems it "surfaced" again :roll: We will check.

About launching 3CXPhone when Windows starts, it's not necessary to add it manually to the Startup - this option is already available in the Preferences dialog and is doing exactly the same thing: add/remove 3CXPhone to/from user's Startup folder.

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ideasmiths

You are right, I had also ticked the "Automatic starts at Window logon" option under the preference inside the 3cx phone, in addition to dropping a shortcut of the 3cxPhone into the startup folder.

After removing the shortcut, now the 3cx phone launch and show up full size normally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.