Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Interesting bug on 3cx Phone 6

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Ideasmiths, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ideasmiths

I have 3cx Phone System V10, Myphone and 3cx Phone 6 installed and working. For convenience, I put the 3cx Phone 6 in the startup folder so that when my window 7 launch the relevant programs will start too.

This is what happens, the 3cx Phone 6 will always start up showing only 25% of the phone. It does work when dial through it (from Myphone). Ending it and restarting will show the full phone.

[​IMG]

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3cx Phone 6 several times and this still happens

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi

Thanks for spotting - I hoped we fixed this issue long time ago, but it seems it "surfaced" again :roll: We will check.

About launching 3CXPhone when Windows starts, it's not necessary to add it manually to the Startup - this option is already available in the Preferences dialog and is doing exactly the same thing: add/remove 3CXPhone to/from user's Startup folder.

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ideasmiths

You are right, I had also ticked the "Automatic starts at Window logon" option under the preference inside the 3cx phone, in addition to dropping a shortcut of the 3cxPhone into the startup folder.

After removing the shortcut, now the 3cx phone launch and show up full size normally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.