Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

intergrate 3cx into microsoft access 2010

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by liam01752, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liam01752

Hi
    We have installed 3cx version 9.0.15770.0 and are having problems getting this to talk to microsoft accesss 2010. I have managed to install the outlook plugin and when the phone rings outlook shows a pop out tag with the phone number in but does not fill in the contact details from the address book.Does anybody no how i can get 3cx to talk to access 2010 to fill out a field on a form with the caller id. Is there a plugin in available for access or does it have to be done through coding.
    thanks Liam

2. catprotec

Hi There,

has anyone a solution to connect MS Access to 3CX to notify users of incoming calls and search contacts within Access ?

Regards,
    Markus

3. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

There is nothing like this available today. If you add the contacts to the company phonebook than you will get the contact details.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. catprotec

Unfortunately that isn't the solution.

I Search for a possibility to use CRM-Integration with the API to signal an incoming call for the extension witihin
    the ERP-System.
    So that for example a new quote can be created with the contact from the ERP, based on the incoming caller ID

Scenario:
    - a call is incoming at your phone
    - The call is shown within your ERP-System and if available the attributed contact is shown
    - You can use a button to create a new incident or quote based on the contact from the incoming call

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.