Internal 56k Modem + ISDN card. Will it work with 3CX???????

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Data City, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Data City

Dear All,

I have a internal 56k PCI modem and a ISDN card in my server which is running 3CX. I wish to accept incomming calls to the PCI cards (be it on the modem or on the ISDN card) and put them onto the 3CX system to do what I like with.

Please guys, lets not get complicated. All I wish to do is use existing equipment and plonk incomming calls into the 3cx exchange (by hook or by crook) without to much headache.

I have been farting around with a linksys and it kinda works ok, but I dont want to discuss this here.

So dear santa claws...., a call to 01453 123456 comes in and the modem answers and says to 3cx, "Hey gotta call Mr 3CX phone system - her ya go..." and kapow, she rings an extention of my choice. Am i better off sending a letter to lap land and waiting till christmas?? :)

Thanks for any educated guesses or "Concrete" information - I dont want to go buy linksys stuff as I already got this. I want to know if the above is possible and how please . . . pretty please ;)

If your in the Gloucestershire area of the UK ill be happy to share a beer or three..

Cheers

Rob

2. super_voip

Modem card

I have to track down some software for my modem card, there is usually some sort of voice service attached eg answer machine. How well these packages & drivers integrate with 3CX ???? I can only try. The linksys may be the fastest option.

3. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

The modem question has been discussed a few times on the forum and the answer remains no, it is not supported
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/categorie...eral-1/tapi-voice-modem-1925/?highlight=Modem

For the other part of the question I have no clue but expect the same answer will apply. Guess you will have to try Lap Land :lol: