Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Internal 56k Modem + ISDN card. Will it work with 3CX???????

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Data City, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Data City

Dear All,

I have a internal 56k PCI modem and a ISDN card in my server which is running 3CX. I wish to accept incomming calls to the PCI cards (be it on the modem or on the ISDN card) and put them onto the 3CX system to do what I like with.

Please guys, lets not get complicated. All I wish to do is use existing equipment and plonk incomming calls into the 3cx exchange (by hook or by crook) without to much headache.

I have been farting around with a linksys and it kinda works ok, but I dont want to discuss this here.

So dear santa claws...., a call to 01453 123456 comes in and the modem answers and says to 3cx, "Hey gotta call Mr 3CX phone system - her ya go..." and kapow, she rings an extention of my choice. Am i better off sending a letter to lap land and waiting till christmas?? :)

Thanks for any educated guesses or "Concrete" information - I dont want to go buy linksys stuff as I already got this. I want to know if the above is possible and how please . . . pretty please ;)

If your in the Gloucestershire area of the UK ill be happy to share a beer or three..

Cheers

Rob

2. super_voip

Modem card

I have to track down some software for my modem card, there is usually some sort of voice service attached eg answer machine. How well these packages & drivers integrate with 3CX ???? I can only try. The linksys may be the fastest option.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

The modem question has been discussed a few times on the forum and the answer remains no, it is not supported
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/categorie...eral-1/tapi-voice-modem-1925/?highlight=Modem

For the other part of the question I have no clue but expect the same answer will apply. Guess you will have to try Lap Land :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.