Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Internal Address Book

Discussion in 'Android' started by biskit, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biskit

Sorry if this is already covered on this forum and I've missed it. I have 3CX installed and working fine. I can receive calls and dial other numbers fine. But I want to be able to dial numbers in my phone's address book via 3CX. At the moment when I press the button in the 3CX client to load up the address book, I pick the person I want and the only way I seem to be able to dial is normally via my SIM card... Unless of course I write the number down then dial it manually from 3CX, which is unworkable.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
    Matt

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You don't say what phone you are using, that can make a big difference.

On my HTC Desire I touch the address book in 3CX, get my phones list, touch who I want to call, and it attempts to go out over 3CX, not through the mobile provider.

Are you using a device that has been tested to work?

The supported phones are at the top of this guide...http://www.3cx.com/blog/3cxphone/android/configuring/

3. poeppel007

I can conform the described behaviour.

Whenever I use the internal addrees book of 3CX my brand new Samsung Galaxy S2 is dialing via GSM.

Any hints or bugfixes?

Best regards,
    p.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.