Internal contact on 3CXPhone

Discussion in 'iOS' started by alexgosset, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexgosset

Hi all,

Is it possible to have access to the internal directory from the 3CX Phone on iOS ? I've searched, and don't find it :(

Thanks in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kevin

kevin Member

@alexgosset

The 3CX iOS app has access to all the contacts on the iOS device. Are you by any chance referring to the 3CX Phone System "Company Directory"?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. alexgosset

@ Kevin :

Yes, indeed, I'm referring to the Company Phonebook, AND I would like to have too the list (if possible) of my internal Extensions.

Alexandre

4. kevin

kevin Member

@alexgosset

This is effectively a feature request: https://apps.facebook.com/threecxideas/

5. alexgosset

Thanks Kevin, I'll do it.

6. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

3cxphone 12 has it, company and private along with ur phone book of the device

7. alexgosset

Thanks Stefan !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.