Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Internal Server Error(500) - New SIP Trunk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Key4ce, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Key4ce

Hello,

I have just made a totally fresh install of 3CX v15.0.57336.0 with a pro license but I appear to be having a issue adding a 2nd SIP Trunk.

When adding a new SIP Trunk i get a Internal Server Error(500) on the server with the following text

I have noticed there is also a new PostgreSQL event in the Windows event log at the same time with the following:

I am fine to remove and add another sip trunk but it appears to be the 2nd which is causing the issue. I did set the Activity Log to Verbose but it didn't appear to log anything about this error.

Hope somebody is able to help.

Key4ce

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Are the parameters of the two trunks different with regard to the credentials and numbers? The error message indicates that there is a duplicate value when it apparently wants a unique entry. It seems to indicate the AuthID is at fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.