Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Internal Server error when clicking Voicemail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cobaltit, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

So I saw this error in v15 beta and it is still present in v15 RC although it seems to be 'reduced' if that makes sense. The error message is smaller in the RC than what was present in the beta. This is when clicking on 'Voicemail' under 'Settings'

[​IMG]

Closing that window lets me access the voicemail settings.

Also, the button under settings is labeled 'Voicemail. but the title of the window is 'Voice Mail Settings'. I imagine it should be consistent, so probably 'Voicemail Settings'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

First lets do the following update to RC2. If you will still replicate this issue send me a pm. I suspect its related to the backup but update to RC2 and if problem still persist let me know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.