Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

International dialling codes

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by haywardi, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haywardi

Hi,

As you will see from recent posts I've just installed v10 and I'm exploring features (they were probably in v9 but I never took the time).

However I know have a company phone book up and running and a link to my outlook contacts.

However on outlook I store my phone numbers in international format (eg +44 for uk numbers) as I also use outlook to sync my mobile phone as this is useful when i'm out of the country.

However the outlook plug in when I click these numbers just says call failed!

It works fine when I don't use this format and just use a standard uk number.

But isi possible as I have over 250 numbers that would need manual changing...

Please help.
    Iain

2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Fill in 'Settings' | 'Advanced' | 'e164' your country and local-area codes, as well as international and local prefixes like:
    44 for UK, 20 for London, 00 for international, 0 for national calls.

This should fix the issue with IE and other programs.
    Search the forum - the topic has been discussed many times.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. haywardi

You are absolutely right, my apologies for not checking properly.

However thank you, everything now functioning correctly.

Iain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.