Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Interphone using extention calling only.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pjfl, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjfl

Can any let me know how many peer-to-peer extention calls I can have at one time using the free version? I know I have an unlimited number of creating extentions, but can I call between extentions? I am looking to using the IP PBX only for a interphone solution with a closed condominium of approximately 350 extentions. I would never see having more than 20 call in progress at one time. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Phillip

2. zakfleming

3. webguyz

webguyz New Member

4. zakfleming

This was covered on another post its unlimited and the 8 limit is the number of external lines

5. webguyz

webguyz New Member

What I got from the other post was there are 8 simultaneous conversations allowed, whether they are extension-to-extension or extension-to-external. 8 concurrent is all you get with the free edition.

The other threads about this topic are very confusing but I believe the correct answer is 8.

6. zakfleming

really it should be illustrated better

7. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Webguyz has the correct answer for both 8, and the fact that the multiple threads are quite confusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.