• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Interphone using extention calling only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjfl

Reaction score
Can any let me know how many peer-to-peer extention calls I can have at one time using the free version? I know I have an unlimited number of creating extentions, but can I call between extentions? I am looking to using the IP PBX only for a interphone solution with a closed condominium of approximately 350 extentions. I would never see having more than 20 call in progress at one time. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Phillip

This was covered on another post its unlimited and the 8 limit is the number of external lines

What I got from the other post was there are 8 simultaneous conversations allowed, whether they are extension-to-extension or extension-to-external. 8 concurrent is all you get with the free edition.

The other threads about this topic are very confusing but I believe the correct answer is 8.

really it should be illustrated better

Webguyz has the correct answer for both 8, and the fact that the multiple threads are quite confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.