Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

invalid firewall process image path

Discussion in 'Windows' started by riccio99, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riccio99

As subject i'm trying to insall on my win 7 64 bit.

While installing a message box popup saying "invalid firewall process image path:."

I tryed disabling the firewall and also disabling antivirus...

someone had the same experience?

thx

2. ben.phillips

I have got exactly the same problem with both version 4 and 5. I am using a windows 7 (32bit x86) machine and do not have a firewall on. I have installed it on different Windows 7 machines and it has worked without a problem. The only difference in this machine and the ones it worked on is that there is Oracle VM VirtualBox installed on this machine which installs virtual NIC which could cause this problem.

I will uninstall the VM software and then try again and update this blog to let you know. Thanks

Attached Files:

3. ben.phillips

It was not to do with the VM software installed unfortunatly it was down to the firewall service running on the machine. To get 3cx soft phone installed you need to stop the firewall service and then install the 3cx soft phone. The only problem with this is that I get an error message telling me 'Entry Point Not Found' and CtrlSetBlfInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library 3CXVoipPhone.dll........I am guessing a rebuild of my machine would be the best option! :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.