• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Invalid Line Status with the new build 4393

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpa

Reaction score
I have noticed , since i have installed the 3CX Phone System V5.1 - New build 4393 2nd April 08, that sometimes some extensions seems to be in status "ringing" in the Line status page of the 3cx Web page, while in fact this is not true. I must restart to 3cxPhoneSystem service from the server, to show the correct line status.

This is not really a new problem with the new built 4393. I once got a similar problem when using built 4128, one of my extensions was saying "In a call" and I could not end it. All lines of the user were free while the status was "in a call". After a call time of about 5 hours, I decided to restart the system.

You're not the only one here who gets this problem, many people do get something like that, it's just that it's hard to trace why it gets like this.

Thank you for your answer. I am a new 3cx user. The first version I 've install on my server was Build 5.1.4128. I haven't seen this bug before, that's why I thought that was a bug of the last update.

Just wondering, does the line that is "ringing" in the 3CX Web Config shows as "in use" in the client?

For the moment, restarting the system (or services) will work fine, I can't think of anything else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.