Solved iOS 10 - New Release Bug

Discussion in 'iOS' started by supplenta, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supplenta

Hi,

I downloaded the new 3CX last night via the App Store and I have noticed a problem with it this morning.

When inside of the 3CXPhone app, there is no access to Notification Centre or Control Centre. I have swiped several times but nothing happens.

Please correct this.

Thank you.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

?!?
    How can an application take control over iOS' Notification/Control Center?!?
    We have several iOS models iPhones/iPads, add also external testers - we have no such problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

As an additional note:

If, by "When inside of the 3CXPhone app", you mean the new, "CallKit" answering call phone interface - that one is entirely controlled by the iOS.

To verify this, call your device via a regular GSM call, and let the device' phone or FaceTime to show the same answering interface; these are definitely not 3CX apps, and - as you can see - the Notification/Control center are made inaccessible by the iOS.

So, if this is the case you referred, please post your suggestion here:
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.