Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved iOS 10 - New Release Bug

Discussion in 'iOS' started by supplenta, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supplenta

Hi,

I downloaded the new 3CX last night via the App Store and I have noticed a problem with it this morning.

When inside of the 3CXPhone app, there is no access to Notification Centre or Control Centre. I have swiped several times but nothing happens.

Please correct this.

Thank you.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

?!?
    How can an application take control over iOS' Notification/Control Center?!?
    We have several iOS models iPhones/iPads, add also external testers - we have no such problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

As an additional note:

If, by "When inside of the 3CXPhone app", you mean the new, "CallKit" answering call phone interface - that one is entirely controlled by the iOS.

To verify this, call your device via a regular GSM call, and let the device' phone or FaceTime to show the same answering interface; these are definitely not 3CX apps, and - as you can see - the Notification/Control center are made inaccessible by the iOS.

So, if this is the case you referred, please post your suggestion here:
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.