• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

iOS Client IPv6 Issues with Rogers LTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing same as Marari. When on wifi works fine. Rogers iPhone 7 iOS 12.0

When on LTE shows "No network" at top right and "Waiting for network" in the middle.

If there is additional information you want let me know I'll grab it.

I am not seeing how to get the Beta. Is it a link or a code you send?

I get an email and a notification push from TestFlight app available in the iTunes Store - not sure about Android.

Hi
TestFlight need a reedem code in order to run.
Where can I get that ?

@LeonidasG

Wifi works. LTE on Rogers does not. Still.

I've sent you an email with screenshots.

Thank you Marari, your screenshots were actually really helpful. We know what needs to be done.
We'll get back to you as soon as we have more to say on this.

I filled up the online form for the testflight.
Am I gonna receive an Email with the redeem code ?
Will the new beta be available as an oficial release ?
Thx
Dan.

I filled up the online form for the testflight.
Am I gonna receive an Email with the redeem code ?
Will the new beta be available as an oficial release ?
Thx
Dan.

You'll be receiving an invite to the beta program soon.
Yes, the beta will eventually become available as an official release.

A note for the no network issue. This will be fixed in the next beta release which will likely happen over the next few days. As always, your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: CentrexJ
You'll be receiving an invite to the beta program soon.
Yes, the beta will eventually become available as an official release.

A note for the no network issue. This will be fixed in the next beta release which will likely happen over the next few days. As always, your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Today's beta "3CX 15.5.18 (15.5.18.455) for iOS " works with Rogers on LTE! Thank you so much. Picture attached showing phone online. Tested outbound calls. Haven't had a chance to test inbound yet (it's 7:10AM Local Time). Will do more testing but so far so good.

Attachments

• IMG_0372.PNG
    IMG_0372.PNG
    148.4 KB · Views: 7
Installed v15.5.18.455 a few min ago. Does't register neither via landline DSL or LTE (Swisscom).

Today's beta "3CX 15.5.18 (15.5.18.455) for iOS " works with Rogers on LTE! Thank you so much. Picture attached showing phone online. Tested outbound calls. Haven't had a chance to test inbound yet (it's 7:10AM Local Time). Will do more testing but so far so good.

Good to hear!

Installed v15.5.18.455 a few min ago. Does't register neither via landline DSL or LTE (Swisscom).

Did it used to work but stopped working with THIS specific beta release?

@LeonidasG Yes exactly, it stopped working with this specific beta release.

If you want to do some early morning testing on the Rogers LTE network, so would I. If you message me, we can try a couple of calls.

Reactions: CentrexJ
Works good for me also on Rogers LTE and WI FI , except it rings only once and it goes to the voicemail.

I'm wondering if anybody else experienced this issue.

I changed some settings in the forwarding rules and now works perfectly !

It seems fixed now for me since the ios app update released yesterday evening.

Can somebody else confirm?

I can confirm that the new release works for me.

3CX Client for version 15.5.18.472
iOS 11.4.1
iPhone 7
3CX system 15.5.15502.6

Perfect. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Hello,
3CX works but I'm not able to see the list of recent calls at all.The list is gone since a couple of days.
I'm running 3CX Client for version 15.5.18.472 on Iphone SE IOS 12.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.