IP Blacklisted problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mazen, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazen

I am new to 3CX, I have installed 3CX on cloud but cannot loin as I receive message of "Login access denied. Too many incorrect login attempts. Try later or contact the Administrator" when try to login to management console , and "IP Blacklisted problem" when tring to login to 3CX web client .
    I need help please !

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You should find a list of the Blacklisted IPs under security. Just delete the one you are attempting to login from, and try again. Make sure you have the correct password.

3. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

If you are sure you know your password, login from another computer / IP address. Otherwise wait 30 min. (default timeout) and try again.
    The only option to retrieve your password, if you can't recall it, is from backup file, if you have any. Otherwise you need to reinstall your PBX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mazen likes this.
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry, blacklisted IPs is only for device registration...too much coffee today.

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Your IP can be blacklisted after 3 failed login attempts. But the IP blacklist is now located under the dashboard :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.