Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ip listen ports

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by wbhst, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wbhst

Greetings all,

Just installed 3cx free edition. My server has 3 ip addresses (interfaces). I also run other main SIP server on 1 of these interface port 5060.
    When I installed 3cx on the same server it starts listen all interfaces (IPs): 0.0.0.0 port 5060. So my basic SIP server stopped working on 1 interface.
    How to configure 3cx to listen on just 1 interface?? Can't find this option(((

p.s. 3cx www config using ajax is very slow:( it's better to code simple html or use server side soft for admin panel.

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

This has never been tested. It would be ideal to move one or the other application to a separate or virtual machine

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wbhst

btw all server software normally must have settings for IP listen interfaces :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.