IP6000 won't register as remote ext.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by domoticom, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domoticom

Hello,

We are preparing a new network and voip system for our customer.
    The 3CX v14 is hosted in www
    So far we have registered some Ubiquity UVP's, Gigaset N510, and Zoiper for windows.

Unfortunately, the Polycom IP 6000 wont register. We have tried a lot of different settings.

Iam starting to realize it just isn't compatible with a remote 3CX setup. In my opinion the SIP protocol isn't implemented like it should, but thats easy for me to say.

I didn't try to use a SBC, but support of my voip operator thinks that it will not work with a SBC either.

Asuming I can return it to my dealer, I am looking for a good (and working) alternative.

Any suggestions ?

Yhnx!

2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

The IP6000 from what I recall can't work with the SBC. It has limited success with the SBC's predecessor the Sip Proxy Manager.

You should get yourself a Yealink CP860 phone and configure it as if it is a Yealink T42G. Great product and great price.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bardissi

bardissi Member

plenty of these out there remotely.. but we have an "unsupported" deployment. 2nd on Yealink device.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.