Ipaq 514 sound problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kbdataservice, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbdataservice

Hi there. I have a great problem, when using the Ipaq 514 combined with 3CX, the outgoing calls are missing the audio.
    With incoming call's everything is fine though..
    When configuring the device directly with my VOIP provider there is no problem, with neither outgoing/incoming calls.

The lines themselves in 3CX are also ok, when using a Sipura/linksys VOIP adapter and a "regular" phone, there are no problems at all.

I'm sure it's an error that occurs only when combining the Ipaq 514 and 3CX, some time ago i made the same setup, using an older version of 3CX and an older BIOS/Software version on the phone, back then everything worked, but the audio was extremely low, on both outgoing and incoming lines.

I then have tried the new bios/software updated phone on the old system againg, and the problem with no audio is there aswell.

Sometimes i can hear some very loud "scratching" sounds, and sometimes, i can hear the person speaking on the other end very clearly, but this person then cannot hear anything at all from my end, those are not consistent, most of the time there's just no sound at all. One time it actually worked with audio both ways, but after 10 minuttes, with no intermittent changes in neither 3CXserver or phone, the problem reoccured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.