• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved iPhone 3CX client call-back (bug ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukkacow

Customer
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using 3CX Client V15.2.9.284 on my iPhone and I've noticed a strange situation.

When an incoming call is lost (because caller hanged-up before answer) and the app is opened within some seconds after that call, the client automatically call back the incoming call number.

Is this a function (that i don't know how to disable) or it's a bug?

;-)

Most probably it's a bug, we'll check.
Thanks for spotting it.

Hi Vali, Thanks you very much! ;-)

jak se to používá

@mukkacow

To update this topic - good news: with some luck, we were able to reproduce the issue you described, so now it's fixed. If you're a registered Beta tester, please keep an eye on TestFlight, these days we plan the first release of 15.2.10.x beta, so you'll be able to verify the fix.

Thanks for help!
vali

P.S The unwanted call-back seems to occur if user tap app's icon during the few seconds short interval between call being dropped and notification being shown.

@Vali_3CX

That's a good news! I've applied to Beta tester program days ago but I have not yet received an invite code.

In the meantime I came across another possibile bug/conflict with iPhone Groundwire - Acrobits app.
I'm trying to reproduce it and will report details ASAP.

Please send me by PM your Apple ID (as in device/Settings/iTunes & AppStore) and I will register you now.

To keep this topic updated:
yesterday we released on TestFlight 15.2.10.289 Beta, so you can try to see if the issue is fixed.
Thanks!
vali

OK, got confirmation by PM, issue has been fixed in 15.2.10.

Reactions: mukkacow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.