Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Iphone do not register

Discussion in 'iOS' started by caiotoledo, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caiotoledo

I'm trying to connect an iphone to my 3CX.

But my 3CX always show this message: " Got REGISTER for foreign registrar: registrar host <sip:mad:localhost:5060> is not mine!"

What could be? I'm sure that my configuration of user it's ok.

I already tried using 3CX Push Service enabled for this user.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is the iPhone on the same LAN, or remote? If remote, is the phone registering to an IP, or are you using a Dynamic DNS service?

3. caiotoledo

The Iphone is on LAN

And we don't use Dynamic DNS service.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I should have been more specific.

Do you have/are you using 3/4G, or is the phone only using Wifi. i have seen a couple of iPhones with issues registering when there was both a 4G and wifi connection at the same time. If the phone is using a data connection through your provider, you may want to turn that off and try the wifi connection only to see if there is a different behaviour.

5. caiotoledo

Iphone lost register on background

We assigned the extension by our 3CX Server and worked, now the extension are registering.

But now when the app goes to background the 3CX Phone lost his register.

The 3CX Push Service would help with that? I actived on his extension but it still with this problem.

6. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi there,

According to Apple iOS app standards, every time you press the home screen, and the application goes to the background, 3CXPhone for iPhone will go into background mode and must unregister. This is an iOS standard procedure to preserve battery life. You can find further information regarding push notifications in the following link: http://www.3cx.com/manual/3CXPhoneSystemManual12.pdf

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.