• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

IPhone drops call upon Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsrobo

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Okay so several times when receiving a call on my iPhone 3cx client it drops the call when I go to answer. For a long time I thought this was user error when people kept telling me about this but it has continued to happen. We are on v15.5 and we have a customer on v15 that experiences the issue as well. I haven't been able to recreate while doing a packet capture but any assistance would be much appreciated. I also haven't recreated on Android as of yet.

Hi, we also have the same problem after iOS Update to 10.3. Any known issues there? can you solve it?

Our company is experiencing same problems. We have 15 iPhone 5s with latest iOS.
When client answers there is no voice, and other party connection is dropped.
Please give advice on this matter.
Thanks

Have you tried to set up a larger forward timeout?

Where would I enable a larger Forward timeout? I am now having even more problems of the phone not even notifying the users of an incoming call on their cell phones. Still only with Apple.

This is still an issue. I have a ticket open with 3CX but they have not said anything. Has anyone figured this out? One agent has an iPhone 7 and it happens to them every time they go to answer a 3CX call if their phone is locked.

Hi!
We have similar problems since a client update like 2 months ago.
It does not happen every time, but sometimes, there is "no-way-audio".
Maybe your callers just hang up, so it seems to be a disconnection right away.
I also have an open ticket (via my reseller)

We have 2 iphone 6 on iOS 10+
Upcomming week i have them both back from vacation and will log the events for the ticked reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.