Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

IPhone for 3CX will not connect remote

Discussion in 'iOS' started by daver56, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daver56

I have the free version of 3CX (for testing) ver 10, and to test, I am using 3CX forIPhone. On the local LAN everything works fine. When outside the local LAN I use the External Server option and enter the URL that points to my home DSL where the 3CX system resides. I have verified that the URL is correct, I have opened ports 5060, 5090, and 9000-9009. The IPhone app will not register when away from the LAN. I get a authentication failure. I check the logs in the 3CX server and it shows "Credentials don't match, Check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings". These are the same credentials that I am using when on the local LAN. Can anyone give me any help on how to fix this issue.

2. willow

willow Member

does the 3cx have the public ip field enabled in the settings/network field.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.