• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

iPhone is connected but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenM

Reaction score
Hi there

I have put all the settings in removed stun server as we use public ip address. It seems to connect as i receive calls but it keeps coming up as Not Connected and Presence and Contacts doesnt work. It happen inside and out side the company. I have all the correct ports open etc.

ok got it to work by email me the config but its really weird cause i had the same settings.

The only issue i have now is i cant get CTI to work with macbook. It rings fine but doesnt hangup properly

Hi Steve,

Please note that CTI is available only on 3CX Phone for Windows at the moment.

Regards

I just experienced the same as StevenM. Email config worked but manual doesn't. Support any ideas here?

thanks.

3CXusername said:
Email config worked but manual doesn't. Support any ideas here?
thanks.
Hi
I guess this post will clarify the difference between manual/welcome email created accounts (it applies to both MACOS/iOS)
http://www.3cx.com/forums/troubleshooting-3cxphone-for-mac-mic-problem-40444.html#p166467
Hope it helps
vali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.