Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

iPhone is connected but...

Discussion in 'iOS' started by StevenM, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevenM

Hi there

I have put all the settings in removed stun server as we use public ip address. It seems to connect as i receive calls but it keeps coming up as Not Connected and Presence and Contacts doesnt work. It happen inside and out side the company. I have all the correct ports open etc.

2. StevenM

ok got it to work by email me the config but its really weird cause i had the same settings.

The only issue i have now is i cant get CTI to work with macbook. It rings fine but doesnt hangup properly

3. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi Steve,

Please note that CTI is available only on 3CX Phone for Windows at the moment.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

I just experienced the same as StevenM. Email config worked but manual doesn't. Support any ideas here?

thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    I guess this post will clarify the difference between manual/welcome email created accounts (it applies to both MACOS/iOS)
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/troubleshooting-3cxphone-for-mac-mic-problem-40444.html#p166467
    Hope it helps
    vali

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.