Solved IPhone multiple calls

Discussion in 'iOS' started by neville, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neville

neville New Member

When on a call on IOS, if I get a 2nd call, it puts the 1st caller on hold for me to answer, reject, or send the call to voicemail. Is there a way to see the call on another line without putting my first caller on hold?

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Neville
    Sorry for late answer.
    We'll look to solve this issue; it's a... side-effect (I wouln't say "bug") due to a fix we made in released 15.2.5.163: an incoming GSM call didn't put properly the SIP call on hold. Since currently all calls are passing through the already known CallKit, that fix lead to the issue you described. We didn't have enough time to address is for the Beta we released today but, as I said, we'll try to fix and we'll update this topic.
    Thanks
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Neville
    We just released today a new Beta, 15.2.6.185 - we rewrote a big chunk of CallKit integration-related code, so please try this version on Test Flight and let me know if now is working OK. If you're not in our iOS Beta program, please send me a PM and I will add you.
    Many thanks.
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. neville

neville New Member

This works now. Thanks.

5. paurus

when 15.2.6.185 version will be available for all?

6. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Paurus
    We submitted .194 yesterday, waiting for approval, so expect it on Monday or Tuesday.
    Regards
    vali

7. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

OK, Paurus, Neville - 15.2.6.194 has been released and is available on AppStore, so you can try it. Any feedback will be more than welcome.
    Thanks
    vali

8. paurus

Hello, Vali! Set 15.2.6.194. While there is no problem. Tested on.

9. paurus

All received calls group calls are shown as missed. Two entries for each call.

10. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

This looks like a PBX-related behavior. What version is your PBX? Do you have several phones registered on the same extension?

11. paurus

V15SP5. this extension of the Cisco ATA. These calls I made when I was client for IOS.

12. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Better ask your question on the General forum, since it involves the PBX and an ATA, it's far beyond me, I never saw a Cisco ATA in my life :D

Marios Neophytou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.