• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved IPhone multiple calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

neville

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
When on a call on IOS, if I get a 2nd call, it puts the 1st caller on hold for me to answer, reject, or send the call to voicemail. Is there a way to see the call on another line without putting my first caller on hold?

Hi Neville
Sorry for late answer.
We'll look to solve this issue; it's a... side-effect (I wouln't say "bug") due to a fix we made in released 15.2.5.163: an incoming GSM call didn't put properly the SIP call on hold. Since currently all calls are passing through the already known CallKit, that fix lead to the issue you described. We didn't have enough time to address is for the Beta we released today but, as I said, we'll try to fix and we'll update this topic.
Thanks
vali

Hi Neville
We just released today a new Beta, 15.2.6.185 - we rewrote a big chunk of CallKit integration-related code, so please try this version on Test Flight and let me know if now is working OK. If you're not in our iOS Beta program, please send me a PM and I will add you.
Many thanks.
vali

This works now. Thanks.

when 15.2.6.185 version will be available for all?

Hi Paurus
We submitted .194 yesterday, waiting for approval, so expect it on Monday or Tuesday.
Regards
vali

OK, Paurus, Neville - 15.2.6.194 has been released and is available on AppStore, so you can try it. Any feedback will be more than welcome.
Thanks
vali

Hello, Vali! Set 15.2.6.194. While there is no problem. Tested on.

All received calls group calls are shown as missed. Two entries for each call.

All received calls group calls are shown as missed. Two entries for each call.
This looks like a PBX-related behavior. What version is your PBX? Do you have several phones registered on the same extension?

V15SP5. this extension of the Cisco ATA. These calls I made when I was client for IOS.

Better ask your question on the General forum, since it involves the PBX and an ATA, it's far beyond me, I never saw a Cisco ATA in my life :D

Reactions: Marios Neophytou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.